Pages

Welcome Myspace Comments




Jumat

Task 4: If I were a businessman

If I were a businessman, I would make my hometown tourism in Belitung Tanjungpandan became famous and even worldwide. how would I do to realize my dream it is to invite the clients and partners of my company to develop tourism in Belitung. And can also invite them to vacation there. many ways to attract them there in a way never bored to introduce tourism, culture, and the other is in Belitung.

After I want to develop cultural tourism belitung the current culture could hardly have rarely encountered or those who preserve the culture. For that, I as a businessman wants to build a studio or a place where culture is all put together and give a lesson in culture and practice so that more and more people who want to preserve the culture in Belitung.


Maybe it's just my dream that I want to be realistic and develop cultural tourism in Belitung and the public at large and is also known worldwide as Bali. and that culture in Belitung not consumed by time. and thank you so much J

0 komentar:






Komentar

My Visitors

free counters